Almost any company can provide a trucking service, however, there are actions that can be taken to have a different output:
- Using sophisticated loading and stowage tools to make the best use of the available space.
- Paying excessive attention to cargo handling and checking the packaging integrity before loading.
- Using own warehouse in Europe for fast LCL pick-ups and sticking with scheduled services from warehouse resulting in an accurate transit duration.
- Using road carriage in combination with sea freight or rail haulage for optimum results.
- Planning and performing heavy lift projects using 100 own hydraulic axles.
- Arranging out-of-gauge shipments using special low-beds with higher standards than the local fleet.